Panama Hat Classic Lilac with Black Band
Enjoy the summer sun in style wearing the Panama Hat Classic Lilac with Black Band. A statement trilby hat with a bold stylish versatile feel featuring a relaxed Lilac cuenca weave, handwoven with toquilla straw detailed with a black petersham band around the center. Simply wear to the beach or pool side to protect yourself from the summer rays. A unisex design which comes in a range of different sizes and colors.
- Handwoven in Ecuador
- Cuenca Weave
- 100%Toquilla Straw
Recommendations for the correct use of your Hat:
- The correct way of holding on to your hat is not from the crown as it is the most delicate part but from each side of the wings.
- We will not be held responsible if these advices are not followed by our clients.
- Clean your hat with soap and a soft white cloth.
- Do not leave your hat in the direct sunlight or in dry locations as its colors might fade away.
- Avoid to wear your hat under the rain as it might lose its shape.
- If your hat gets too dry you can spray very little clean water on top of it.
- Keep your hat in a humid and cool place to keep its original shape and softness like a bathroom or the basement.
- You can recover your hat’s original shape by ironing it at a low setting with a slightly humid cloth.
- Your hat should be left folded for the shortest period of time possible.
- Crochet hats are considered more resistant and easily foldable.