Smith & Lizzy Rancho La Gloria Candle
Our research tells us that the margarita was invented in 1938 by Carlos "Danny" Herrera at his restaurant RANCHO LA GLORIA ... @smithandlizzy celebrate this classic and contemporary cocktail by highlighting fragrance notes of fresh Lime, Lemon, Mango and Guava ... oh, and who could forget to add a touch of salt accord, for what is a true Margarita without a course salt flavour to rim your glass?
- *Available in Amber and Summer Lime hand crafted reclaimed glass vessels*
- All the boxes we receive our wax in are produced from recycled materials. The supplier we use not only has a strict policy on environmental sustainability, but that it filters up the supply chain to the farmers and the producers of our raw materials.
- Our wax is made entirely from natural products and our wicks are all cotton fibre.
- Burn candle within sight
- Do not allow wick trimmings to fall into the wax
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Before each burn trim your wick to 1/4 inch
- Burn for a minimum of two hours & a maximum of four hours
- Made from soy wax,