Panama Hat Classic Electric Blue with Black Band
عذرا، حاليا للخروج من الأسهم
- Unisex hat
- A cuenca weave handmade toquilla straw hat
- Handwoven in Ecuador
- Cuenca Weave
- Trilby Style
Size & Fit
- Comes in sizes S-XL
- You can try the sizes on in store
Material & Care
- 100%Toquilla Straw
- The correct way of holding on to your hat is not from the crown as it is the most delicate part but from each side of the wings.
- Clean your hat with soap and a soft white cloth.
- Do not leave your hat in the direct sunlight or in dry locations as its colors might fade away.
- Avoid to wear your hat under the rain as it might lose its shape.
- If your hat gets too dry you can spray very little clean water on top of it.
- Keep your hat in a humid and cool place to keep its original shape and softness like a bathroom or the basement.
- You can recover your hat’s original shape by ironing it at a low setting with a slightly humid cloth.
- Your hat should be left folded for the shortest period of time possible.
- Crochet hats are considered more resistant and easily foldable.
- These hats are not available to buy online. Please reach out to us to view and buy in one of our stores . You can email us at email@example.com